/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Too Much Stuff....

Just reading through the "breaking headlines" tonight and realize there is a lot of stuff out there that would be bloggable.

The Supreme Court, in a 5-4 show of common sense, decided that the 180 days to file a job discrimination suit as written into Title VII means you have 180 days to file the suit, not whenever you feel up to it. Ruth is outraged, but then again, when isn't she.

Barack Obama, like John Edwards, introduced his Universal Health Care Fallacy... Ooops, I mean Policy. Like Edwards, Saint Barack believes that for only $50 billion a year we can cover 45 million uninsured Americans. Which means we'll cover 50% more than are on medicare for 80% less.... Hmmmm I'm not a math major, but I think someone from Enron is doing his books.

Cindy Sheehan is quitting as protester in chief.... Hadn't heard anything about her in so long I thought she already had. Her five acres in Crawford, Texas are up for sale. If I were GWB I think I'd put a blind bid in on the property, just for kicks.

The President is pushing for the immigration compromise bill. Unfortunately for him it's an uphill battle and ideologues on both sides of the issue will kill it, instead of giving us any type of reform... Then they'll proceed to blame someone else for not having any policy.

EJ Dionne, in my opinion gets it wrong (on the immigration bill) when he says "...My hunch is that the politics of opportunity have a slight advantage over whatever agony may be called forth by this imperfect compromise." He forgets the squeaky wheels get grease, and the biggest squeaking is coming from the wheels that hate this bill.

Russia supposedly has developed the "unstoppable ICBM". As a guy who spent years studying Soviet and Chinese weapons one thing I learned, the harder they tout it, the less likely it is to be what they are saying. The "state of the art" MIG 25 with it's tube radio transmitters was just one of many examples I saw.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,, , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home