/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, February 11, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm Writing This

I can't believe I'm going to write a piece offering kudos to the New York Times, and specifically Frank Rich, but I am. Rich's current piece in the Times "Next Up for the Democrats: Civil War", outlines the nastiness that is the Clinton Obama race when it comes to race. Rich does an outstanding job of pointing out what's going on, and what the costs might be.

Rich however, makes what could be considered a big mistake, by piling onto the already high heap concerning the Clinton campaign's treatment of blacks. I say it could be a mistake because Rich and the Times could pay in the end if Hillary is the nominee. Papers and news outlets who tick the Clinton Machine off often pay, just ask MSNBC.

I'm not a fan of either Clinton or Obama, and the idea of watching the party eat itself from within actually delights me. But in the interest of fair politics, I think that both Clinton and Obama should be made to read Rich's column and head the warnings of the next 1968. Clinton especially needs to read and heed, as she's working on winning the primary, and losing a faithful constituency in the general election.

Labels: , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home