/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Obama's Media Throng

John Kass has an outstanding piece on the media bia towards Barack Obama today in the Chicago Tribune. Kass makes great fun of everyone in the media for their ululating (his word, not mine I had to look it up at Dictionary.com) over Obama.

He even makes fun of the folks at Daily Kos, and the 50% of American's who don't think the media is in the tank for Obama.

I'm not sure which is funnier, Kass, or the Daily Show clip of reporters covering Obama in Iraq.


Either way, it's good to read and see folks other than the "vast right wing co-conspirators" realizing what a farce the media has become over Obama. But no worries on the left, even when it's pointed out that Barack is getting the spa treatment from the media, they still won't ask a tough question.

Labels: , , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home