/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm Back, and Yes, I Cried.

Okay, so we survived the trip to Ohio, and Daddy survived the wedding. It wasn't without mishap, but it was without disaster, and so everything is good.

We were blessed with a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding, luckily, since I ordered the tent one size too small.

We were able to get everything out of my truck, luckily, since I was rear ended the night before. No one was hurt, but the lady who hit me needs a new Mustang.


I didn't drop my drawers walking down the aisle, luckily, since they were held together with a safety pin and two hair clips. Thanks for those great pants, Men's Wear House.



The Bride and Groom were able to read their vows, luckily, since my son had to go back and get them from the Groom's house, five minutes before the ceremony.


Yeah, we got lucky on a bunch of stuff, but in the end, this picture made lucky good enough for me.

There are a ton of people to thank for pulling this off, and they all have special gifts coming to them.

Thanks to all of them for helping out!

1Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home