/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, March 08, 2010

Testing, Testing, They'll be Testing Me!

I know I haven't been posting much, but might change this week, since I'm not at work at all.

I wish it were a vacation, but instead it's a week of sick leave. I started some new medication week back, and had some less than wonderful reactions to it. I called the doctor, he called the ER, and I got to spend a night in the critical care ward at the VA hospital, trying to figure out if I had a heart attack, an asthma attack, or just a weird, and rare, reaction to the medication.

Now, for safety's sake, I'm sidelined for a week, and waiting for a new battery of tests to (hopefully) determine exactly what the hell happened.

Luckily, the Prez hasn't gotten his way with health care yet, so they don't have to go with the "best guess" method of treatment, they can actually do all the tests.

Labels: , , ,


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home