/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Now It Could Get Real Ugly

I'm not referring to the aftermath of the hurricane with my title. I'm referring to the fact that before John Roberts has had his confirmation hearings William Rehnquist has passed away.

The Chief Justice has not, as the left will claim, been a hard right idealogue in his bench career, though he has remained more conservative than many justices before him.

I think that Roberts may have just gotten a break on his confirmation, in that the press, and left wing action groups, will have to concentrate not only on his background, but also the new Chief Justice Select's confirmation, and another associate justice.

However some of the loudest ultra liberal voices, the Shumer and Kennedy group, will probably make lots of noise over all three slots being filled.

It's going to make for an interesting September.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home