/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, October 17, 2005

For the Woman who has Everything

For that special lady in your life who has ALMOST everything, Victoria's Secret has come up with a $12.5 million bra! That's right, complete with a 101 carat diamond, and over 1000 other diamonds, in 18 carat white gold. It will be in the company's Christmas Dreams and Fantasies catalog.

Even if Gisele Bundchen, who modeled the bra, came with it I don't think I could possibly justify spending that kind of money on something I'd just want to rip off and toss on the floor anyway.

But, if your wife or special lady has almost everything, maybe you should pick up one of these for her.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home