/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Totally Off the Political Topics....

It's 8:30 pm on a Sunday, I have a class to teach at 8am and need to be to work at least 90 minutes early tomorrow to prep, so of course I should be drinking coffe, right.

Except it's not just any coffee, it's cold brewed coffee, made with my Toddy Cold Brew System, and damn it's good.

A friend of mine got me hooked on this stuff a bunch of years ago and I love it. I've got acid reflux and coffee can cause some problems at times, but not this stuff. When you cold brew the coffee you only get about 1/3 of the acid from it so its easier on my gut than regular coffee. (If I'd get off my butt and get my aciphex refilled it probably wouldn't be an issue).

If you know anyone with a sensitive stomach, who loves coffee but can't drink it, give this a try.

So, thank the coffee for the newpaper links I added a little while ago, I'll probably be posting a few more things tonight, since I won't be sleeping ;)

1Comments:

Blogger me said...

I've never heard of cold-brewed coffee before! I'm glad you're able to enjoy it. Reflux sucks. My 5-year old had it (GERD) as an infant - she was on 2 meds for it (prescription Zantac and something else) at 6 weeks of age. It was horrible. She does better now but still avoids acidic foods/beverages...

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home