/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Here's a funny One

Check out this Blog, http://gloomeress.blogspot.com/, she's got something very important posted on it; namingly, the "Beer Bill of Rights".

We should all read it, then raise a glass of cold brew and pledge allegiance to the Constitution of Beer!

2Comments:

Blogger jomama said...

Just as effective as referring to the original.

Beer has an effect.

7:12 AM  
Blogger eM said...

Thanks man! You are the only person who I don't know who reads my blog :) Or read, as the case may be :P Have a good day.
Em

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home