/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, October 31, 2005

Sam's Da' Man

Okay, I'll eat crow, Sam Alito has been selected for the Supreme Court. I know I said GW would defer to Laura and select another woman, and I wonder about the at home issues he'll now face because of it.

Here are my problems with the selection. 1, the Pro-Choice groups are going to have fits because of his current paper trail. 2. The feminists are going to have fits, saying he caved to the far right idealogues.

There were at least 3 well qualified women he could have picked that have good conservative credentials to satisfy the base, less well defined records on abortion, and would have kept the NOW crowd out of the fight.

Standby for round 1 of the battle.


0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home