/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What the HELL!

Okay, so I'm reading this news story about a guy getting charged with trespassing for allowing people to have sex with the neighbors horses, and thinking wow, that's really stupid.

The arrest came because a man died doing this. Now, when I lived in San Diego ions ago a man was arrested for "mounting horses" in a rather unusual manner, but this guy in Washington State takes the cake.

Follow the link, read the story, then come back and leave a comment if you figured out how the person died doing this.

All I can say is What was he thinking!!!!


3Comments:

Blogger me said...

Good God. That is just sick - sick and wrong! It says he died from "injuries suffered during intercourse with a horse"... Perhaps the horse got fed up and kicked the hell out of him?!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Sorry to tell everyone, but what makes this very sick, the horse was on top!!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The horse kicked the crap out of him! What would you do it you were a horse? And I think that's proof positive that the sicko's who think sex with animal is peachy-keen are wrong. The animals don't seem to enjoy it very much, do they?

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home