/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Breaking News.....

This just in from Breitbart.com, Karl Rove has a garage, and it looks just like yours!

No kidding folks, the story is available online, and you can check it out. Karl has boxes, ladders, and even a snow shovel in his garage, there wasn't a car there though. However, having been in my Dad's garage, I'm not sure they looked hard enough for the car. Dad's had one in his for 3 years, and if the door is open you can miss it, even though it's an 1980's Olds station wagon.

I'm not sure what the reporters thought they would see in there, but evidently the fact that someone in DC has moving boxes and shovels in their garage is newsworthy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Darlene Superville got a pulitzer or something for this huge coup in investigative journalism.

1Comments:

Blogger me said...

Hah! I saw that earlier today over at The Drudge Report, I think - what a riot!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home