/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, October 24, 2005

What Was Franken Thinking?

NewsBusters has a great piece on Al Franken's appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman Friday night.

Al makes light of the Plamegate investigation, claiming Rove and Libby will be shot for treason in the end.

Letterman's take was that the real crime is a guy name Scooter being as high in the government as Libby is.

Now one of the questions that comes up about Al's appearance is "What was Franken thinking?"
Most of the MSM has already decided that maybe a perjury charge for Libby is coming, so where does he come off with the treason thing?

Through my amazing psychic powers, I was able to figure out exactly what was going through his mind while he was there:

"Holy Shit, Letterman has more people in his studio audience than I do in syndicated radioland!"

And, just for clarification, Al, David didn't have to "borrow" $800 grand from the Boys and Girls Club to stay on the air.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home