/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, November 07, 2005

I'll Wait For The Movie

Two cheerleaders from the Carolina Panthers were arrested in Florida after a bar fight started over the wait they caused for the bathroom. Evidently the two ladies were having sex in the restroom, and held up the line. I'm tired of hearing about though, I'm sick of it on sports talk radio, and in the paper. I'll just wait for the movie to come out to find out the rest of the story.

(Or the pictures in Penthouse, who's offering them a deal)

5Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Off-topic, but nice flag!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha heard about this on the open thread at LGF... Some links to some pretty hot pics of these cheerleaders!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thought it was pretty funny when I heard it too. Figures, photographers everywhere but where we need them :)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

This was on the radio here in Jackson, MS. Can't they find anything else to talk about. This is so crazy.

I like your flag. I think I just might have to go and steel me one.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

There's a link for the flags under it. Free as long as you have the link up.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home