/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Operation Green Shirt, Yellow Ribbon.

Cross posted from "Eye of the Storm"

Okay, it's offical now. Operation Green shirt/ Yellow ribbon has been launched! Please spread the word. From now on, every Friday wear green(preferably hunter green) with a yellow ribbon on your lapel or around your wrist. This is a counter to the movement to wear black "until our troops come home" and the even more extreme wear red movement to commemorate the spilling of American blood.The green will symbolize our support for our troops and their mission. They are placing their lives on the line for a noble cause and we must never forget it.The yellow will symbolize our hope for them to come home soon, safe and sound.Like I said, please spread the word on your blogs, and comment on others' blogs as well. That's what I'm gonna do.

I agree with Rebekah, folks who support the troops should do something to counter the liberal surrender monkeys who'd rather leave Iraq to insurrgents and Saddam than finish the job.

3Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wearing a yellow ribbon on my wrist would likely get me a few unsolicited same-sex dating offers.

How about an olive drab tee shirt with yellow lettering that says, "Go to hell you left-wing sissy fucktards" instead?

11:24 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Hey, she said you could wear one of those stylish yellow ribbon pins on your lapel. I'll be using one as a tie tack.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Jeff H said...

Wear red. It's in the flag for a reason. The spilt blood of patriots won our freedoms. There is nothing "extreme" about commemorating that fact.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home