/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Vote Is In

My Friends, it is with a heavy heart, that I must concede this election to Jeff H. at Think Sink. After consultation with my advisors, serious considerations to my family, and two or three whacks with my wife's rolling pin, I have decided to concede, and allow Jeff to have the pleasure of Jessica Simpson's company.

I must say that we fought the good fight, even if it wasn't always clean (I still owe Paula some ice cream). What was truly touching was the concern shown by voters who actually voted for Jeff to prevent me from being brained with the rolling pin, thank you.

As for the accusations of ballot box stuffing, it didn't happen. Stuffing is for turkeys and 13 year old girls. While I may have "embelished the results", I didn't stuff the ballot box.

Jeff, may you and Jessica find happiness, godliness, or cleanliness, whichever is appropriate for your relationship. For me, it's on to bigger and better things, like finding out who Terry Hatcher was in that VW van with, and seeing if they need a third.

Technorati Tags: and

8Comments:

Blogger Jeff H said...

Thanks for that gracious, if somewhat "embellished", concession speech.

The official announcement of my victory has been released to the press.

It's been a gas, bud. Hope your skull recovers.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Hey, if you are gonna concede, you might as well do it with style. It was definitely fun!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Hey, CP, I just read that she's pregnant, so consider yourself LUCKY!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Cool, Jeff can raise the rugrat. My diaper days are long behind me.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

speaking of Terri Hatcher - I saw a movie called "The Cool Surface", which she starred in, over the weeked (HORRID) AND I got my Allure magazine in the mail, which she is the covergirl for (where she just so happens to look like the joker). She's everywhere. And I'm scared.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

She's the hot property (oops different show) from Wisteria Lane evidently.

Funny how she couldn't get a job after Lois and Clark (with that acting, no wonder), and now is all the rage again.

She was horrible in "2 Days in the Valley" also, but that spandex catfight makes the movie worth watching.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

seeing if they need a third.

Fourth or more, since the link says "men". You go have a party. I wouldn't be caught dead with several men and one girl, even if it's Terri Hatcher.

Several girls and one man, me, well, that's a horse of a different color! (if I wasn't married, that is!)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Oh come on Mark, you never pulled a train in college? You can fess up.(I didn't go to college, so I don't have to answer).

As for the several girls, dude, that's too much like pressure. I'd need a bottle of those little blue pills.

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home