/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, December 30, 2005

And Guess Who's Pissed!

The Department of Justice has started an inquiry in the leaking of information in the domestic 'spying' program that NSA is running. Guess who's hacked off about it. Go to Stop the ACLU to find out.

Considering this is how the Plamegate investigation started it will be interesting to hear the left spin this as "retribution" towards news organizations.

4Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Over here in Europe our state-funded media also huffed and puffed a non-issue like the wiretaps into a scandal of the first order (the "secret CIA flights" too, Lamegate too). I think it's just insane and totally irresponsible. Well, maybe the average American is able to understand these wiretaps were - are - a necessary evil. From over here, I can't see to what extent Joe Q is swallowing the bias.

Anyway Bob, my best wishes to you and your family for a Happy and Succesful 2006!

Michael/Belgium

9:41 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

While I think we need a watchdog on civil liberties, I agree with you Mark, the ACLU isn't the one I want.

Michael, considering something like 64% of folks in scientific polls believe they are okay, I don't think the majority are buying the "evil conspiracy" theory.

BTW, the "state owned media" makes me shudder. I'm glad we don't have it here, or it would be worse than it is now.

Mark, you have to be on the main page to do trackbacks. For some reason Haloscan doesn't show up if you enter on an article page.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

considering something like 64% of folks in scientific polls believe they are okay,

Hah! I suspected that! Of course, a number like that is impossible to find in Euro media

BTW, the "state owned media" makes me shudder. I'm glad we don't have it here,

Well, I understand you got PBS, but it's only a minor player huh? On the other hand, who needs state-funded media when you got CNN?

5:52 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Michael, Rassmussen did that poll that says 64% in case anyone asks..

As for the media, CNN would be considered state owned if we had a democrat in office right now.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home