/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Nancy, Howard Will Show You How to Scream

Evidently Nancy Pelosi's constant chatter of the GOP's "culture of corruption" isn't sinking in. The latest NPR poll (very unbiased, coming from them, we know), shows that by a margin of 43% to 41% those polled felt George W. Bush would do a better job than the Democrats of cleaning up the federal government's problems in that area.

Nancy has been all over TV talking about this, introduced a House Resolution decrying it, and still can't get folks to believe she and her cohorts will do a better job of cleaning up the city.

Chris at The Fix has more on the poll and other numbers, this one just stood out to me.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

4Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

Corruption is, sadly, a bipartisan issue, and there is plenty to go around.

That being said, I too feel the "W" is a much better man to clean up some of the corruption than the vast majority of Democrats.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Griz said...

You sure that was an NPR poll? I can hardly stand to listen to them.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

And to Nancy "annoying" Pelosi I say Ha!!!!!

2:41 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Shoprat: Yup it is, anyone who ignores either sides corruption needs to be whacked.

Griz, yeah, it was NPR. Hard to believe they published that bit of it.

Jeff, they just aren't the bosses right now, so it's easier for folks to ignore their issues.

LMC- HAHAHAHA! is what I say.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home