/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Check These Out!

Some links for you tonight, because while cruising my blogroll I found a few great things. Check back, I'll probably update it as I find more interesting things.

The first one, courtesy of Agent Bedhead will make you wonder "what the hell was she thinking", or as I did, "I remember when those were golden globes."

The second, from Suzie at Assorted Babble will piss you off to no end. I wonder if either of the Senators from this state will take notice of a severe case of injustice.

This, at Bear Creek Ledger will just make you laugh your ass off.

Little Miss Chatterbox also gave out some moonbat awards, but her's come with cartoons. And the first one had half my office laughing.

The Conservative UAW Guy wishes, "IF ONLY....", A "24" based post.

Some Soldiers Mom has "Between Two Worlds" posted. It's incredible, as usual. If you know someone with a loved in the military read this, it will explain a lot to you.

That's it for tonight, Badgers are playing Ohio State on ESPN and I need to watch the rest of it.

6Comments:

Blogger DaddysGirl said...

Hey did the Badgers win? Oh yea, that last "guy" on Idol totally reminded me of the chick on Gray's Anatomy last week.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Steven, I have the same problem, I like Idol too. I think I enjoy watching people who think they can sing be humiliated.

DG-No, they lost, and yes, that last one did remind me of Bex from Grey's Anatomy.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Specter said...

Thanks for the link to the talking deer - that is about the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I'm going to post a link to it on my site SpecterVision.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Appreciate you linking me and expressing about the judges in this country....it is outragous.

I see several others with subjects that interest me. Loved LMC's post yesterday with cartoons and awards. (LOL) That cracked me up too.

Since I did not watch the game or American Idol...thanks guys for giving me the updates. Sorry your team lost. I am a huge SEC college football fan...AUBURN TIGERS. Many of my posts reflect that when they are playing.

Take care...and thanks again for pointing out this injustice. (smiling)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Thanks for the link. I sooo loved that Hillary cartoon so was glad others got a kick out of it too.

When I read about this other judge I was outraged and knew Suzie would be too and was glad she posted on it.

I'll check out the other links too.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Loved Bear Creek Ledger's video of the deer. Classic :-)!!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home