/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, January 16, 2006

Some New Reading for Everyone

If you haven't noticed, the right sidebar now features the blogroll for the last 35 "HomeSpun Bloggers" to update. The reason I picked Home Spun is they are "non-denominational" bloggers. There are music blogs, cooking blogs, and just about everything else blogs on it as it grows. Occasionally we need a break from politics, though they exist there too.

There are also some new additions to my personal blogroll on the left sidebar. I'm not sure if this hits all the new ones since my last update, but I think it gets most of them.

Agent Bedhead, who has mostly lighter stuff on her blog, but occasionally some heavy material.
Alabama Improper who isn't new, she's just back to blogging after a slight break.
Assorted Babble, aka Suzies Views. I was directed there by another blogger, and love the place.
Black Five, a milblog always has some good reading. Including info on where to get free books.
Don't Go Into The Light, check out his Pam Anderson post, hillarious.
Large Bill Pontificates, Sports, Politics, Opinions, what else could you look for in a blog?
Riehl World View, who by linking one post got me my first 500 hit day. Always good stuff.
Soldiers Angels, who help out soldiers everywhere, by reminding them they are appreciated, and much more.
You Betcha I'm A Proud Army Mom, another mother who supports her daughter in her Army adventures.

Give them a read, you might find more places to hang out. Just keep coming back here.

Technorati Tags: ,

6Comments:

Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Thank you SO MUCH (smiling) for mentioning and linking my blog in your post. I am honored and surprised. Appreciate it.

I look forward to checking on many of the others that you also linked to. It is always nice when someone give us a recommendation and little description of good folks out there and where they are.

I have doubled up since last seeing you....and need to catch up over here too. (smiling)

Hope you are having a great day!!!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

Thanks CP, all great links. I too especially enjoyed Assorted Babble, will visit again when more time allows. :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Suzie, of course I'm having a good day, I made you and Uber smile, not much more a guy can ask for.
Oh, there is one more thing I could ask for. Don't tell my wife I made two women smile in one day :)

Uber Glad you liked them, figure if I find them worth reading I should share them. It's the only way our names get spread around this weird little blogosphere.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Thanks to both of you!!! (smiling) I feel the same way when I can make someone smile, but I don't have to worry about a wife though. (LOL) I bet she is the greatest...and would not mind.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Carol ReMarks said...

Thanks for the plug sweety.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Suzie, If she knows this is how I'm making you smile, no she wouldn't.

Alabama, glad to see you back.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home