/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

If You Must Read an Editorial Today

If you have to read an editorial today, read this one in the Chicago Sun-Times, about the law of unintended consequences and the Windy City's new smoking ban. I almost fell out of my chair laughing about the would be star quarterback.

Technorati Tags:

If you need to read something else, please check out these new blogs on my blog roll.

M's Favorite Things - Michele is a regular commenter here who does a mostly non-political blog that is a great break from the riff-raff that is DC.

Peakah's Provocations - This is a sometimes political, usually funny and always well written blog. Pull up a bar stool and have a read.

Cutting Edge of Ecstacy - "They Distort, We Deride", just the subtitle should be enough to get you over there and give him a read.

Support Your Local Gunfighter - Another right wing political blog, with a western theme. Wyatt Earp is the sheriff, and watch out, his six shooters are loaded, so is his tongue, with acid for the left :)

PJ Maximum The Uber Conservative- She's also an uberhottie, but who cares, I like her mind!

4Comments:

Blogger Peakah said...

Thanks my friend!

Beers on tha house! *CHEERS*

Your site is extremely well written so to have you say that my site is well written makes me question your sanity...

*grin*

Keep up the great work!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

You aren't the first to question it, and if you are the last this month, I'll buy the house a round.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Ooooh, Seeing my blog mentioned must qualify as my 15 seconds of fame!
Thanks!
Yes, indeed, non-political and fluffy.
Every now and again , though, I get inspired. Must be from visiting here.
Looking forward to more inspiration in 2006!
TTFN!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Warhol promised you 15 minutes, so we'll have to find a way to work on the rest of that time :)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home