/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Let's Use Chuck's Logic!

I was doing my nightly cruise around the blogosphere, and when I hit this article at The Bos'un Locker, I realized what the next post was going to be about.

You see, Chuck Schumer is convinced that the "NSA Spygate" story is not one about leaking classified information, but instead, it's a "whistle blower" case. Just someone reporting on something illegal being done in the government.

So, using Chuck's logic, I now call on Patrick Fitzgerald to drop all investigations into PlameGate, as it is obviously a case of a whistle blower, not a leak.

Very simply, someone in the White House let the public know that Joe Wilson wasn't hired on for his trip to Niger based on credentials and qualifications, but because of nepotism. His wife got him the job. That is a violation of a number of federal hiring statues.

Any questions?

Technorati Tags: , ,

6Comments:

Blogger Bos'un said...

Right on the button, and you did not waste any words about it. Politico,

That post you just did is what we call, when a Seattle Mariner does a great game play, "that is the Magnolia moment!!"

And, I appreciate the honorable mention from you. Have grand New Year.

R/ Bos'un

8:46 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I've thought that the entire thing was phony from top to bottom right from the start CP. Just Wilson and Plame doing their everlovin' best to make a name for themselves and harm Bush at the same time. Wilson especially is a publicity hound.

Happy New Year, CP!

10:36 PM  
Blogger jakejacobsen said...

Yes I have a question...

Who are you and what have you done with Crazy Politico?

2:30 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

You need Moonbat logic

If the Conservative does it and a Liberal exposes it the Liberal is a hero and the Conservative is a villian.

If a Liberal does it and Conservative exposes it, the Liberal is being picked on by the Conservatives.

Rememeber Evil is as Republican does.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Shoprat is right on. And Chuckie Schumer is a hypocrite plain and simple. I have to change the channel when he talks, my blood pressure can't handle it.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Jake, I guess you misunderstood the post. I was poking fun at Schumer's logic, mostly. Imagine what he, Feinstein, Reid and Kennedy would say if my idea were brought up on the senate floor :)

LMC- yes he is. My understanding is that when he first got into office he was capable of free thought, but that seems to have eluded him lately, as he sounds like Reids little brother lately.

SR- as usual, you got it on the head.

Bos'un, thanks for the kind words and the trackbacks. I always like a few extra readers.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home