/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Fluff For Greta

Greta, the Hooah Wife, stopped by my blog yesterday looking for fluff and got whacked with creationism and intelligent design instead, so I promised her some fluff. Since she didn't specify a flavor, I'm giving her Orange Fluff, one of my favorite easy deserts...

2 medium cans mandarin oranges
1 large box orange flavored jello
1 qt. small curd cottage cheese
1 container (medium sized) of Cool Whip

Throw everything except the oranges in a bowl, and mix until the jello isn't gritty in the cool whip. Depending on your taste you may want a little less cottage cheese, so you can mix it in slowly until it's at a consistency you prefer.

Fold in the oranges, drained. Chill for about 30 minutes to an hour, and enjoy.
It's easy to make, and everyone (except my daughter) likes it, I haven't tried it with french vanilla cool whip, but that might be alright too.

The rest of today's fluff. It's the eve of a new year, and I'll be doing as I have for the last 15 years or so, sitting around not worrying about parties, etc. Instead I'm going to work on my guitar playing a bit, work on a couple of web pages, and maybe watch a movie. I got Enemy at the Gates for Christmas, and love the flick, even though it's rather depressing.

I'll also be catching up on my blog roll reading, since I went on vacation I haven't hit everyone as much as I should, and I'm going to try and make up for it.

I hope that if you are going out for the parties tonight that you are safe about it. Remember, while you can make sure you don't drink and drive, you can't control the other folks on the road, so use extra caution.

Have fun, be safe, and find someone cute to kiss at midnight.

6Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Great fluff CP. The recipe looks good. Hoping you have a great 2006.

2:29 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

how does it taste coming off a human?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Rev... You are going to have to try that one yourself and let me know.

Pony, the recipe is great. Everytime I make it I think of my grandmother, who I think hated the stuff, but always made it because the kids liked it.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

No problem Greta, hope you enjoy it.

Give the noggin a rest tonight while you celebrate. I'm going to watch more football.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Janette said...

Damn, the Rev. already asked my question. Well I guess there's no way to really know until I try it out.

Happy New Year to you and yours, CP!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Janette, may you and the Rev. should get together on this. It could be the next "body shots" type of craze.

Hope you have a great 2006.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home