/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 08, 2006

More Pressure For The Post

It's becoming obvious the folks at the Washington Post editorial page have decided to ignore Mr. Stokely in his request to be heard. They've also decided to ignore those of use who've written letters to the editor, sent personal messages to the editorial staff, and tried to get his message out though their paper.

One other avenue at the Post is the Ombudsman, Ms. Deborah Howell. Her job is basically to answer reader questions on content, and explain the paper's position when it become undecipherable to the average Joe.

Here is her contact information, from the bottom of her latest column, if you are interested in getting ahold of her to ask why the paper has decided to ignore Mr. Stokely.

Deborah Howell can be reached at 202-334-7582 or at ombudsman@washpost.com. (She cannot personally reply to all queries.)

UPDATE 1/08/2006
I received an e-mail from the Post ombudsman this evening letting me know that while the editorial page is not something she has much say or control on, she would still pass my message to them.

Maybe this is some progress.

Technorati Tags:
linked at: This That and Frog Hair,

7Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

How about getting a sponsor to pay for an ad in the W. Post saying, The W.P. wouldn't print this, so...

10:57 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

You're the second to suggest that, or raising funds some other way to get it taken out as a full page ad.

Not sure how I'd go about that, but I may start looking into it.

11:07 AM  
Blogger DaddysGirl said...

I vote to do a full page add. I'll chip in! You know where I live so you can get the money from me.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Patty,
She's for the full paper. Her column this week just happened to cover the papers handling of religious issues.

Maddie, LP - I guess I better start looking into your idea.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I'm glad you aren't letting this issue go. You go Crazy!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

LMC, I'm already there :)

3:35 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Full page ad - that's a great idea!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home