/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Got Hit By Another Meme

I normally don't do these, and I won't whack anyone to do it after me. However, Mark is a loyal reader, and gave me an award, so I feel obliged.

1. Four jobs you've had in your life: Scorekeeper, Sailor, Instructor, Real Estate Agent
2. Four movies you could watch over and over: Blazing Saddles, Analyze This, 12 O'Clock High,It's a Wonderful Life
3. Four places you've lived: Wisconsin, Illinois, California, Mississippi
4. Four TV shows you love to watch: Good Eats, PTI, Around The Horn, Everyday Italian (for the hostess, not the food)
5. Four websites you visit daily: Ultrablog (!), Hooah Wife, Washington Post, CNN
6. Four of your favorite foods: Ribeye steak, Gumbo, Chili, liver
7. Four places you'd rather be: Illinois (with wife and kids), Hawaii on the beach, Wisconsin Dells (at our vacation trailer), Wisconsin<
8. Four albums you can't live without: (my current 4) Jim Croce's Greatest Hits; The Cream of Clapton; Les Paul-American Made, World Played; Larry Carlton - On Solid Ground.

9Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

I always enjoying reading these about people. I have lived in both Wisconsin and Illinois also.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Interesting Bob. I luuuuuv Clapton. I have that CD. Ever hear of Duck Hill Mississippi?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

I gotta check out the Les Paul album!!!!

Loyal reader - One of the insane minions??? LOL

9:12 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Where at LMC, I've probably been to the towns.

LP, nope, never heard of Duck Hill. I lived in the 'greater Pascagoula' area for about 15 months.

Mark, I did a little write up on it in September.
http://crazypolitics.blogspot.com/2005/09/great-music-great-musician.html

Frampton's cover of "So Into You" is incredible, as is Billy Gibbons on "Bad Case of Lovin' You."

Les Paul plays on every song, and at 90 can still play.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Analyze This so rocks!!

11:45 PM  
Blogger me said...

Too funny CP - my 6.5 year old son adores Giada! He actually asks to watch her show every afternoon (and will - from start-to-finish!)! Daddy doesn't mind watching her (I mean it) when he's home either!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mom - the videography on her show is horrible, and if she looked like Paula Dean that alone would be enough to keep me from watching :)

Paula, it's my "bad mood movie", anytime I'm really ticked I toss in that DVD and immediately start laughing.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever seen liver listed as a favorite food. :)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Greta - The best way to describe my taste in music is to say "varied". While it won't go to Hip-Hop and classical, just about everything else is in my collection.

Dawn - When cooked right liver is awesome, when done wrong, it's akin to shoe leather, and gross. I just happen to know how to cook it :)

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home