/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Friday, January 06, 2006

Thank You

Wow, is all I can say. A few days ago I asked a couple of bloggers to help me get Mr. Stokely's letter out, and try and publish the Washington Post into printing it as a counterbalance to the item they published Monday.

My site meter has spun off the dial basically since then. Nearly 2 dozen other blogs have also picked this up, it's been on the TTLB top posts of the week since the 4th, and hopefully many of you sent letters to the editor using this page, I know a few have made it to my comments and other bloggers comments.

As of this morning Mr. Stokely's letter has not been published, and (at least in the online edition), none of the letters to the editor have been printed. I've also received no responses from the Editor or Associate editor who I wrote on the issue.

Thanks very much for your help, and if you wish to continue distributing the letter, please do. I'm hoping to see/hear something from WaPo this weekend.

Update 1:30pm 1/6/2006
Just heard from Mr. Stokely, he has heard nothing from the Washington Post.

Bob, The Crazy Politico

2Comments:

Blogger jakejacobsen said...

Damn! Sorry I missed this bro :(

Thanks for doing it, this is pretty darn cool. Do you want me to run it anyway, or has it had it's play?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Run it Jake. I'd like to keep the thing growing. I've added about a dozen links to the original post since yesterday, so if it keeps moving, great.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home