/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, January 09, 2006

Stokely and other Updates

Robert Stokely Update:
Mr. Stokely finally heard back from the Post's editors this morning. They thanked him for his submission, very graciously I might add, but let him know it isn't going to be used.

The reason for non-reply was that they only reply to those who they will print. This isn't non-standard in the industry, just that most of them have that in big bold letters near the submission links, the Post doesn't.

Another Update:
I believe I've officially "made it" as a blogger. I've been added to Charlie Sykes blog roll. For those who don't know, he is a columnist and radio personality in the Milwaukee area whom I have a great deal of respect for. His online columns inspired me to start blogging again after a long break.

If you are free between 8:30-Noon M-F (central time) you can listen over the internet.

technorati tags: , ,

10Comments:

Blogger Griz said...

I concur, Congrats to you sir.

1:51 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Nice going! You deserve it!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Congrats, CP!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Congrats!!!!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

You do deserve it. Does this mean your blogshare value goes up? ;-)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks everyone.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

4 Posts today Yankeemom, so I guess I'm not slacking off.

7:19 PM  
Blogger me said...

Congrats, CP! You're big-time now!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Hey, Charlie, over on the left sidebar!

We're all friends of Bob's. Can we get linked, too?

Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mom- wouldn't call it big time, but it's good to be recognized as worthy by one of the big guys in that area.

Mark - just move to, or start writing a lot about South East Wisconsin news, and you never know :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home