/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Apologies to My Blog Roll

Hey, just wanted to post a quick "sorry" to the folks on my blog roll. Usually I try and hit everyone every day or so, but have been a bit remiss this weekend. I'm working on a project right now that is taking some time, and had a "guitar emergency" Friday that had to be dealt with.

The other project is another blog being set up as a courtesy to someone, which is taking more time that I though.

The guitar emergency was my neck pickup on the old '71 Silvertone died. I hate playing through just the bridge, as it sounds too "twangy" on the semi-hollow body. Of course, it's an odd sized pickup that can't just be replaced.

So, I spent a day and a half shopping, and decided on a Hamer Strat knock off. I found I like the action and comfort level so much I practiced for 3 hours yesterday. It's amazing I can type because the fingers on my left hand are killing me. But the daughter unit will be happy, this one will be easier to play "Heaven" with.

I will be getting to everyone at some point today, thanks for your patience.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

8Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

It took a while. The price had to be decent (read CHEAP), but had to have a decent feel to it, and sound pretty good.

Now that I have the sheet music, I figure out Los Lonely Boys, they aren't that lonely, someone(s) playing 2 extra guitars on some of those songs.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Bob, thanks for letting us know what's going on. I was going through withdrawal. Have fun with the guitar. We'll be here waiting. :-)

1:37 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

I too have been a little neglectful of blogging the last few days but I think you have a better excuse.

Mine was just moodiness.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I have those days, too. And I'm not sure how good half my excuse is. The new blog is good, but the extra bucks on the guitar.. well...

8:53 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

i don't see any reason to apologize - we all have lives outside of blogging. well, hopefully everyone has a life outside of blogging. or else that would be really sad. lol

9:59 PM  
Blogger DaddysGirl said...

Webmiztris is right, you shouldn't apologize. I'd hope you have some sort of a life outside of blogging. If you don't well then you're pathetic daddy. I'm happy you'll learn how to play "Heaven" YAY

10:09 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks Dawn, now you got the kid talking back and being a smart ass towards me... Even calling me pathetic! {grin}
You are right though, life outside of the 'sphere is a necessity.

Maddigans, I've already figured out the rythm line of the song. I'm just trying to figure why he drop tuned to played everything in G flat. If you are expecting the lead line from me anytime soon, you'll be disappointed though.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Please don't worry about me, even though I have missed ya!! (smiling) There are many days I do not get to make the rounds...mainly due to my health problems though. You have fun and good luck on the blog...that is very thoughtful of you. (smiling)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home