/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Guess Who Finally Showed Up!

Updated....

No folks, the title is not talking about Bin Laden and Zarahawi's recent messages. Or Al Gore the idiot, or Hillary the Hilldabeast, no someone much more dangerous (in certain situations) finally showed his face today.

He was seen in Denver during the AFC Championship game that was won by the Pittsburgh Steelers 34-17.

What dangerous person was allowed into the stadium? Why wasn't security all over this to prevent something like this from happening?

Because this is "The Guy" who showed up:

That's right, Jake "The Snake" Plummer, in his Arizona Cardinal form was playing quarterback for Denver today. Boneheaded passes, fumbles, he did it all just like in the old days.

Don't get me wrong, in his college days I was a Jake fan, and thought he might become a great NFL QB. Instead, he became synonomous with wild passes, happy feet, and snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

In Denver he showed promise, but lets face it, we all asked when the "old Jake" would show back up. He waited until the biggest game of the year to toss two picks, lose two fumbles, and over throw open receivers.

Congrats Steelers! Enjoy the Super Bowl, you've definitely earned it by beating the 3 top seeds in the AFC.

Through some odd, maybe voodoo like power, Jake the Snake was able to make it from Denver to Seattle in only 30 minutes. He occupied the body of Panthers QB Jake Delhomme, causing him to play like he was wearing a Cardinals uniform also.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Wyatt Earp won't have to worry about his dilema now.


5Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Yes, they earned it, but I'm still a little soured up.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I'm sure you are still a little bitter.

As many ties as Seattle has with Green Bay you'd think I would have been happy for them, but I wanted Carolina to win that one.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

The Snake I know and lived near was Kenny Stabler. He is from my hometown area. (smiling)

Sorry your team did not win.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Suzie, my team wasn't playing, I'm a Packer fan. I wanted Carolina to win only because (I think) I have the psychological thing about Holmgren winning one with another team.

6:37 PM  
Blogger James B. said...

But how about those Seahawks!!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home