/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, January 19, 2006

We Hit Someone

The airstrike against a Pakastani home last Friday that has caused an uproar has apparently killed some fairly senior Al Qaeda officals, though not the Number 2 guys as was earlier suspected.

Pakastani intelligence is claiming that Midhat Mursi al-Sayid Umar, who uses the alias Abu Khabab al-Masri was killed, there is a $5 million US reward on him, because he was running terrorist training camps.

Abdul Rahman Maghribi, the son-in-law of Zawahiri, was also reported as killed in the strike, along with Abu Ubayida Misri. Maghribi was thought to be the chief propaganda boss for the region along the Pakistan and Afghanistan border.

Technorati Tags: , ,

6Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

So, has the focus shifted away from those horrible Americans to whoever was entertaining senior Al Qaeda officals in their home around their children?

5:10 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Only in the Pakastani Gov't I'd guess. The man on the street probably doesn't get much of this news.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Abu Khabab.

Is that like a beef kebaba? I guess he is now.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Yeah, you don't hear much about THIS on the MSM!! Go Military...More people should be more informed. Thanks for letting others know about this important info.

BTW, have you checked out Capt B on my bloglink....he is one tough Marine in Iraq??? I love him!!! He does not sugar coat anything and is alway on top of things.

P.S. I posted a comment on Jimmyb's...somehow I missed his hilarious post. So glad you pointed to it. I enjoy his blog...you miss a day and WOW!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

And now BL is talking truce! Coinkydink? I think not.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mark, not sure about that kabob thing, but I'm not eating one!

Paula, BL is playing the fear and loathing card. Evidently he learned from the Bill Clinton school, play to what ever the polls say will work (he mentioned them 3 times in the 4 clips Al Jism played).

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home