/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Interesting Stuff to Read

Lousy day with bad weather, nothing good on TV, so I thought I'd catch up on reading the stuff on my blog roll that I'd been neglecting with my overtime work week.

Since I found a bunch of good stuff I thought I'd share a few with you.

Since Valentines Day is coming up, PJ Maximum, the Uber-Conservative has a whole series of posts up for us guys who never have a clue what to get either the wife or girlfriend (hopefully not both!) for that special day.

If her style doesn't work for you, Dr. Phat Tony has other suggestions for how to tell her you love her. He doesn't include the number for 9-1-1 which you might need if you follow his suggestions. (h/t Toni at Bear Creek Ledger)

BlackFive tries to explain the military to some "Ivy League MBA candy ass turbo jerks " and leads us to The Dax Files "Witnessing The Truth".

If, after reading the diatribes here and other places about the conduct of Islamic fundamentalists you felt left out, have no fear, FATWA ME! is here. That's right, by posting a comment, you can get added to the list of infidels and possibly have a fatwa declared against you! Be the first on your block to get one! (Mr. Junaid M. Afeef , this too his humor, even though I'm making fun of your religion. Kind of like asking where the pope craps).

Real Clear Politics has a great essay on why it' s bad for the media to not show the cartoons.

Mahndisa laments the conduct of some in the blogosphere, and specifically why trollers seem to target certain people and avoid others. Her post is in response to Suzie's problem with trolls.

I'll toss a few more links in later if I'm still awake.

1Comments:

Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Appreciate you linking me!! I have been hearing great things about Dr.Phat Tony...I am going over and checking it out. (smiling) Thanks!!!
Jimmyb mentioned that site to me too...

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home