/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Schooling the Post

Thank you Joint Chiefs of Staff, for taking the Washington Post to the woodshed with this letter, concerning their more than disgusting cartoon of a few days ago, which can be seen at You Betcha I'm a Proud Army Mom.

It's no secret I have a lot of disdain for the Washington Post, and the reason I link so many of their articles is is that I hope their readers will show up through the Technorati service and find out the other end of their stories.

Hopefully many of their regular readers are writing letters to the editor complaining. (The link is in my upper left sidebar).

3Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

Tony Snow just got done talking about the cartoon. Totally despicable!!!!!

Linked to you in my post today :-).

10:54 AM  
Blogger Uber said...

Yeah I'll be writing a letter to the editor myself. Thanks for the link.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks LMC. The cartoon is disgusting. ARGGGHHHH

Uber, you are welcome.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home