/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

In A Democracy

In a democracy it is very important that we exercise the rights that we are given, such as the right to vote. It doesn't happen every day that you get to make a difference, so you should vote.

Therefore, I believe each and every one of you should immediately go to Blogging Out Loud and look at my miserable vote totals. Then you should send an e-mail to VOTE FOR ME!

CLICK HERE TO SEND YOUR VOTE, or if that gives you problems, you can use this address..



Which ever address you use, remember VOTE FOR ME!

5Comments:

Blogger Peakah said...

G'luck dawg, ya got my vote!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks Peakah, you got one of mine, too. And Yankee Mom, keep trying :)

3:45 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Voted last night, but they're not showing up.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks ladies, I appreciate it.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lyn said...

Congratulations on your "Best So Far" Honorable Mention, Political Blog, January 2006 presented by Bloggin' Outloud. Keep up the great work. Lyn

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home