/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Alito Confirmed

Samuel Alito has been confirmed and sworn in as the 110th Justice to sit on the Supreme Court.

For Senators Kerry, Kennedy, Feingold, and the 22 others who tried to keep him from being confirmed, here's a picture for you (and your moonbat friends)



6Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

Spanish -- Victoria!!
French -- Victoire!!
German -- Sieg!!
English -- Victory!!
Italian -- Vittoria!!

How many ways shall we say it!!!

I just hope we are not let down.

1:24 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

How should I say this?

HA HA HA!

Schadenfreude! I admit it! It gives me pleasure to see them suffer!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Okay, this is AWESOME :-)!!!! Love it.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Glad you all liked it. www.despair.com has some great stuff for messing with folks heads.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

How do you know what your BEST IS, if you do not have that side of you? (LOL)

Awesome on Alito!!!! (smiling)

10:26 AM  
Blogger PlaidBaron said...

That should leave an impression!

This is the first time I have visited your blog and it won't be the last. It's a pretty good blog.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home