/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Thank You Very Much!

I'd like to thank all the folks who voted for me in the "Best So Far" awards over at Blogging Out Loud.

While I didn't win the vote, I did get an honorable mention, and having Peakah win isn't all bad, since he was nice enough to nominate me in the first place.

Go over to Blogging Out Loud, thank them for running this event, and check out the other nominees.

5Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

Congrats on the honorable mention!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

You're welcome very much and thanks again for nominating me.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Wonderful on the honorable mention!! I need to flip over and check this out...1st I heard of it....I think. Something was going on - a contest of sort with Jimmyb...wonder if it was the same contest?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Uber said...

You deserve our regular and unending visits. ;) Congrats on the honorable mention!

p.s. peakah won because he's a ho and a suck-up. haha j/k

11:03 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Let's see, Uber, Suzie, Greta, Lone Pony, and Little Miss Chatterbox... Yup, I'll take the unending visits.

(You can draw straws amongst yourselves to explain it to the wife).

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home