/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Update On Stuff

For those who are wondering, my interview on Friday went pretty well. Thanks for all of your wishes of good luck.

I've got another interview with the same company Wednesday evening on technical subjects, so I'm brushing up on servo-hydraulic systems and transducer circuits. Nothing better than Ohm's law and flow controllers to wake you up on Sunday morning.

If that goes well then I get set up for every job hunters nightmare, the dreaded multiple interview day. About 5 different interviews in an 8 hour period with everyone from technical managers to VP's. Fun fun fun. Guess I better get my suits to the dry cleaners Monday after work.

7Comments:

Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

My Goodness I need to catch up on your posts. Great news on your interview going well, but WOW on all the ones to follow. My head hurts thinking of that much info to share. Don't forget the dry cleaners. (smiling) Say a prayer before you go...and if it is God's Will it will all work out. I sometimes even ask in prayer for our Lord to do the talking for me from within. (smiling)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Congrats on the positive interview Bob! I'll be thinking about you on Wednesday evening. I'm sure your family wants you home. As it should be.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jeff H said...

Good luck and prayers for you, brother.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Good Luck.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Peakah said...

Knock 'em out!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks folks. I appreciate all the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes.

I'll keep you informed on how it all goes.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Greta-yes, I'd actually work out of the house, doing service calls and training on new equipment.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home