/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Uh-Oh, Guess Who's the Virgin Now

Zacarias Moussaoui was sentenced to life in prison today, and of course sounded off telling us "America, you lost. I won!" I actually disagree with him, I think we won on this case. You see, Mr. Moussaui, had we zapped you, or gassed you, or given you the needle or noose, it would have been instant martyrdom for you. Off you'd go to heaven to try and collect your 72 virgins. Instead, you now get to spend the next 50 or so years in a federal prison. My guess is you won't remain a virgin long. In fact, 72 non virgins may just want to play some roll reversal on you.

Just a thought.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

7Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

A more beautifully worded sentiment I have not heard. Why can't we put all the captured terrorists in gen pop to be butt raped by Bubba and his friends. Wonder if you get to go to paradise after selling your a$$ for a pack of cigarettes.

7:02 PM  
Blogger shoprat said...

He is in for a rough time. Maybe he will learn something along the way. One can always hope.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I'm thinking he may start praying to Jesus... "Jesus Christ Bubba, AGAIN" hahahahaha

10:16 PM  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

YEAH!

3:40 AM  
Blogger Lone Pony said...

Thanks Bob! I was really pissed about this. Your perspective has made me feel a lot better!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Glad I could be of some help LP

6:37 AM  
Blogger Praguetwin said...

I heard he was going to be 23 hours a day in solitary. I totally agree with your take. I am quite relieved that he was not put to death. It seems that is what he wanted.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home