/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, May 29, 2006

Wrong Guy?

Since I disappeared last week from the blogosphere due to whacky hotel wireless service and a few days at the family retreat, I didn't get a chance to write about the fact that Gen. Hayden was confirmed on a 78-15 vote as Director of the CIA.

So much for the bluster about "wrong guy at the wrong time", since 25 Democrats voted to confirm him. The only Republican to vote against, Arlen Specter (who should switch parties), claimed it was nothing against Hayden, but instead a vote against the way the administration has handled some of the NSA programs.

Trolling the blogosphere, it seems only the hard left end of the Democratic Party are in an uproar. The moderates have either ignored it, or didn't see the problem in the first place.

I'm sure the moonbats are discouraged by the lack of a battle royale over this nomination, and the Democrats failure to even attempt a filibuster. My guess is most of the members of their party have been looking at the 2-1 polls showing support of the NSA program, and wondering how a "no" vote would effect them come November.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home