/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Monday, November 14, 2005

Female Suicide Bomber

I was just visiting the wonderful "Camp Katrina" blog, and found their post on the female suicide bomber who's bomb didn't blow up in Jordan last week.

They are of course making an important observation about her, "You'd think that a gal who was on her way to meet her maker would put on a little makeup or something."

That burkha looks like she borrowed it from a Motel 6 or something. And how much duct tape do you really need to hold the bomb on?

My thought though, is on her "reward" for this mission. The men make a big deal about the 72 virgins waiting for them, but is there any woman reading this blog that wants 72 virgin men saying "uh.uh.. oops, sorry" to them?

Washington Post has actual news about this broad.

4Comments:

Blogger Carol ReMarks said...

No, I prefer an experienced man. ;-)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Definitely joking, but it's still good to get decent information along with the humor.

Do you suppose she made him supper before she left?

8:38 PM  
Blogger TexasFred said...

Some people have NO sense of humor...

Politico, I liked it...

8:53 PM  
Blogger Peter Mc said...

And don't forget the theory that 'virgins' is actually a mistranslation of 'raisins'. Imagine the dismay...

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home