/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

More Liberal Lunacy (updated)

Well, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel's editorial board has officially gone off their rockers. Here's an exerpt from today's editorial page (click title for full editorial):

"In losing a woman, the court with Alito would feature seven white men, one white woman and a black man, who deserves an asterisk because he arguably does not represent the views of mainstream black America."

You'd think Steve over at News Blog had written this thing, but instead it was the editorial board of a (semi) major daily newspaper. Imagine if the WSJ wrote that same sentence, like this:

"In losing a woman, the court with Alito would feature seven white men, one white woman, who deserves an asterisk because she arguably does not represent the views of mainstream female America, and a black man."

We'd have a revolt with NOW, and just about every other liberal group freaking out and asking for resignations. Lets see if there is any righteous indignation over the JS Editorial.

Another Great piece of writing on this can be found at Daimnation!

"I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry when I hear people denouncing Black conservatives like Thomas as "sellouts", as though they somehow took the easier path in adopting political views opposed by the overwhelming majority of their fellow African-Americans. On the contrary, when I see them forced to put up with this shit, I'm left in awe of their courage and determination."

Hat Tip to Charlie Sykes. Charlie has updated his blog with info from the Journal Sentinel to let us all know why Clarence deserves his asterisk.

2Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

And they tell us that the MSM is unbiased.

At least my talk radio hosts admit they're bias.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Nunzia said...

I wouldn't hold my breath.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home