/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bravest Travelers I've Ever Seen

As I was making my way from the Home in Zion to the job in Virginia yesterday I ran across what I consider to be, as a group, the bravest travelers I've ever seen.

It wasn't a group of Soldiers heading off to Iraq, Afghanistan or some other hell hole far away. It wasn't parents of triplet toddlers trying to control them in the terminal. No, the people I saw have guts that I can't imagine.

While in the food court at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport, while I was scarfing down some quick grub, I saw an entire table of people eating the plastic wrapped carry out sushi from an airport vendor.

Going off to war is tough, but lets keep it real, eating raw fish from a place where you can't see how it was prepared, or when that plastic wrap was put on. Then getting on a plane! One piece of bad salmon and you have 150 other fliers ticked off because they can't get into the restroom.

Those are brave travelers!

Technorati Tags: ,,

2Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

There is a very fine line between brave and stupid.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

SR, I'm not sure which side of it they were on, but I know I wouldn't do it!

Toni- thanks for stopping by. I tend to pick up on weird things at airports, guess it's the boredom of waiting for the (usually delayed) flight.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home