/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Day 3 Alito Round Up

Yesterday I hit a bunch of newspapers and their coverage of the Alito confirmation hearings, today I'm going to give you some blogs to check out that had interesting insight into the hearings.

Don't Go Into the Light - A good take on some of the "other information" from the hearings, including folks who worked for Alito who support him, even if they are liberals.

Don Surber - Dems Abort Their Opportunity With Alito The Democrats should take his advice, even if it hurts.

Common Folk Using Common Sense - His chart alone makes this a worthy read.

Michelle Malkin - Comments on the breakdown of Martha Alito

Charlie Sykes - On Russ Feingold's hearing issues, or issues with Russ's hearing, since he used the basically the same questions two days in a row.

Stop The ACLU- More on Alito's wife, and the conduct of the Democratic Senators.

Riehl World View - He offers up the Senate Judiciary Committee for "White Trash Wednesday".

Think Sink - He has a great rehash of the Kennedy / Specter arguement, and pulls no punches on his feelings about Ted.

Remember, when you visit these folks, don't just read the article I linked, head to the main page, and read some of their other writings. And leave them a comment that say's "Crazy Politico Sent Me", that's how I found Michelle's Blog.

One Quick News reference, Richard Cohen, who regular readers know I generally dislike destroys Joe Biden in his latest column.
Technorati Tags: ,,, ,,

2Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

Michelle Malkin's was good. A fellow blogger Suzie also had a good post on this http://suzieviews.blogspot.com/ and got hit by liberal trolls.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I wish they'd come visit me, I'll have to go leave them an invite :)

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home