/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, January 19, 2006

He's Baaaack!

That's right folks, from his rock encrusted hideaway somewhere in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or maybe even Iran, Usama Bin Laden has sent another message. It's been nearly a year since he was heard from, and for those who were taking comfort in that fact, the CIA has already validated the voice.

As in the last Al Qaeda message, Bin Laden pinged on the polls that show the US would like to leave Iraq and even offers some sort of truce. Trusting him to a truce is like trusting a used car dealer when he say's something has 30,000 miles on it.

I tend to agree with the administration, truces with terrorists are a bad idea. Like deals with the devil they may sound good at first, but look at the record.

Kim Il Jung was convinced by us to give up his nuke program in exchange for light water reactors, and heating oil. We see how well that worked out.

Iran quit it's nuke program, and locked everything up for the UN. And now they want Isreal incinerated, and anyone else who doesn't like their new toys. Russia is supposedly trying to get them to calm down, but face it, Russia sells them almost all the equipment for that program and their military.

It will be interesting over the next few days to see who from the peacenik crowd starts crowing about how we should take him up on it. And it will be fun to watch the editorials the next couple of days and see how they handle this.

The Debate at the WaPo has a link to this article up, Thanks Emily!
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

6Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

The looney left will take every word he says at face value. They seem to think that only conservative Americans are able to lie.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I'm guessing your right. Some on the "looney left" are already on Kos, and other sites claiming GWB pulled OBL's string to make him talk.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

I love your example about the DEVIL. (smiling) Isn't that the truth.

I referred today about the truce issue. Yeah, they will stay silent for a few days...and hope everyone is not taking this tape serious. Then it will start...little by little until it is brainwashed in people's minds. I saw a few headlines early yesterday...and TRUCE was in it. To me, it should be let us stand behind our President and allow him to continue to protect us. I was personally affected by 9/11 being stranded in Europe for days (Italy) and watched the French in Paris blow up luggage a few feet away from me...The whole experience including the long flight home (finally) was traumatic.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Really - over at Gayle's blog recently, I was debating "Dan Trabue" and "DFZK", who both said that negotiations and concessions with terrorists are our best option!! One even mocked my point by saying something like
"Right. 'These people' are evil. 'These people' hate us and we have to take them out. Jesus WOULD have us blow their arms off."

I agreed.

Thank God we have a Republican in office, or I might be wearing a headscarf right now.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

"Right. 'These people' are evil. 'These people' hate us and we have to take them out. Jesus WOULD have us blow their arms off."

I say 'Onward Christian Soldiers'. :)

Crazy Politico - I know this is a couple of days old and you've probably already seen it. But the conspiracy theories are going full force.

You know, Bush got Osoma-Bendover to give the speech to get his poll numbers up. If America is scared they will stay with Bush.

It's unbelievable what they are saying!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Oh Beth have I seen them. I love the moonbats who can't remember that UBL admitted planning the 1993 WTC bombing. I guess Bush had already decided then he'd be president, and better invent a bad guy.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home