/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Spank Them Charlie!

Charlie Sykes, at WTMJ Radio in Milwaukee has a great column in CNI Newspapers today, "THE MILWAUKEE 5 CATCH-22". It slams the Democratic Party, both national and in Wisconsin, over the tire slashing of GOP vans in Milwaukee during the 2004 election.

Check it out, has has a very interesting point, that I'm sure Gwen Moore, Herb Kohl and Russ Feingold don't want to address.

4Comments:

Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Thanks for giving me the link....I remember about the tire slashings unfortunately. Just a reminder of how desperate the other side is.

I meant to link you this a.m., but I was quickly writing my rant...and haven't added it. Will link you soon...I love your blog.
Thanks for visiting and linking me...I very much appreciate it. (smiling)

2:25 PM  
Blogger Uber said...

That's quite a predicament they're in. I'm not sure which outcome brings justice.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Suzie, no problem.

Uber, it is kind of a "sticky wicket" as some of my Brit friends would say. I'm not sure one side can be not guilty if the other isn't guilty.

I'd love to see the states Senators and Congress people called on to give honest answers about it.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

In '04, in our town someone was breaking the windows of the RNC headquarters. Somewhere else(I think it was Tallahassee, FL) a lady at the HQ told us people took over a RNC HQ with weapons, and people were huddled in back, scared for their lives. I never heard more than a footnote about the local events on the News. Yet when a (filthy rich, huge housed, BTW) Liberal's Kerry sign was trashed, THAT got a whole spot on the News, as did her saying "The administration is encouraging this." GRRRRR...
The hypocrisy is maddening.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home