/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm Alive

Hey, sorry for the lack of posts. Decided to get out of town for the weekend, visit our vacation place in the woods, and get some R&R after the move and drive.

So, after a long weekend in the woods, I'm ready to start the new job tomorrow, the first day of which consists of mostly paperwork. Hopefully the rest of the week won't be as boring.

So, hopefully I'll be back to my ranting self tomorrow or Tuesday.

1Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Good luck at your new job and have a FANTASTIC day! Can hardly wait for the Crazy Ranting to continue. :)

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home