/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wisdom of Squirrels

So, I had been preparing a lengthy post on the evils of European style liberalism, when I decided it was too deep for my mind to work on this week. Guess I'm still recovering from moving, getting psyched for the new job, etc. Instead, I'll give out some linky love this morning, because it's a hell of a lot easier :)

First off, Robosquirrel pointed me to a great read, Pat Sajak's blog. Yes, the Wheel of Fortune host has a blog, and his April, The Most Taxing Month article is a must read.

My little bro' has a new post up explaining why he's taken so long to get one up, plus some "interesting" reactions to Dateline NBC's sexual predator series, and a need for a new 12 step program. Give him a read, and drop a comment. Maybe if someone other than me say's "HI" he'll post more often, he's funny as hell. In fact, I have a picture of a 400lb german tourist in Hawaii wearing only a banana hammock. If you don't comment on my little brothers blog I'll be forced to post it here!

Large Bill has the Ohio election results up, and some insight into what a Blackwell victory in November could mean.

Mark, based on readers votes, is now obsessing over Betty Page.... I can't blame him. He's got some great eye candy shots up. Give it a look.

Griz at God Bless America has some wonderful military wisdom posted. Though I didn't see the explaination for the acronym NAVY.... Never Again Volunteer Yourself.

Dan Riehl has a great take on the Moussaoui verdict, the nutcake himself, and America.

That's it for this morning. Hope you enjoy the reading as much as I did.

Technorati Tags: ,

4Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I started the whole Bettie (ie) Thing at my blog a couple of weeks ago with a sketch of Jungle Bettie for a blog called Illustration Friday. The subject for the week was "Spotted" so I did a drawing of her in the leopard outfit. Now we can't get Mark off the Bettie kick!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Griz said...

Thanks Bob, for the link. :)

Griz

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, bro', but I don't think it had to come to that level. Especially if he's a really hairy German dude. Eeesh. Hopefully, I can get a little more time at night to post, and cross-link. maybe get a few readers without you threatening them. By the by, my son now has the purge attack going on, once it gets around to Wifey.... Well, it might be another month before I blog again...


SAB

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I ever meet Pat Sajak, I'm going to ask him if I can buy a vowel.

Or maybe I'll just tell him I'm a blogger, too. He seems to have depublished a lot of his old entries. He left off blogging for a while and had some good ones before on living as a Hollywood Republican.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home