/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Late Blogging Today

The whole job thing is getting in the way of blogging today. Can you imagine, they want me to go to a job site instead of sitting around in my robe typing my drivel. Oh the sacrifices we make for a paycheck.

I'll be back later.

2Comments:

Blogger shoprat said...

I know the feeling. My employer expects me to get up at 0430 every work day and put in 8 hours work. All that time wasted earning a living. (Actually I do feel your pain as it also mine.)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Ascan, thanks, I miss that place too. Though it is interesting going to a different customers location every day instead of my Dilbert Cube.

Shoprat, luckily they don't expect me to be awake that early. I do have a 7:30 am conference call tomorrow morning with the regional manager, then an 8:30 appointment with another Field service guy.
As for the 8 hours, they aren't quite that crazy, I've been averaging about 6 per day right now, plus an hour or so of "office work" from the house. It will get busier as I learn the job.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home