/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Reminder for Barry

Hey Mr. Bonds, lots of folks are getting all kinds of excited about you getting past 714 home runs and surpassing Babe Ruth on the all time list. Considering you are playing the Cubs for the next three games you should have a chance.

I'd just like you to keep that old Nike phrase in mind "Second Place Is First Loser", until you get past Hank Aaron you are still in 2nd place on the list. You've broken NO record for home runs, just passed a mark.

And, hopefully, your 'roid enhanced body will give out on you before you do get near Aaron. It would be a shame to have to see baseball use an asterisk for that record, they already need one for your single season mark.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

2Comments:

Blogger Lone Pony said...

Second place is just first loser...I thought that was a Navy SEAL, BUDs saying. Oh well! BASEBALL!!! Yeah! Haven't paid attention to it in years. I should go to a game...

11:02 PM  
Blogger Joubert said...

Even if Bonds body does give out, his souls sure is. He looks uglier everyday.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home