/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Stupid 9/11 Conspiracies

The Conservative UAW Guy has a great video linked over at his place. It's Penn and Teller's take on the BS 9/11 theories out there.

I thought it was something worth sharing, and evidently The Educated Shoprat also did, good the more people who see it the better. So click on Penn and Teller up there, and watch the video!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

8Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the episode. They also did a good one on "Ground Zero" recently, and the whole WTC design and memorial debacle.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Being cheap, I don't have Showtime, so I never get to see the originals. Thought they did a nice job of telling the nutjobs to f$#k off

9:25 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

This video was awesome. Linked to it and you, Jimmyb and Shoprat too in today's post.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Thanks Chatterbox!

5:59 AM  
Blogger shoprat said...

Thanks for the link.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born on 9/11. Someone, statistically speaking, had to be. I don't need anything to remind me of that day. What once was my birthday is now a day of morning--nothing changed for my mother.

Have we killed them all yet? No? Well shit, my guns are still loaded.

I still owe you beer BTW.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Mark, make sure you get my new e-mail from the profile if you need an address to send that brew to.

5:41 AM  
Blogger James B. said...

That is pretty good. I recently started a blog to debunk 9/11 conspiracies, particularly the movie loose change. These people live in a whole 'nother reality.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home