/b

Twitter Updates

What People Say:
"I never thought I'd read the phrase Crazy Politico's Rantings in the NYT. I'll bet they never thought they'd print anything like that phrase either." TLB

Blogroll Me!

My Blog Rolls

American Flag Bloggers

American Flags

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stupid Headlines, Stupid People..

Here's a few headlines (linked to their stories) that made me laugh this morning

Woman Plans to Marry Man Who Shot Her
(What do you have to do to get rid of a needy woman??)

Ants Reportedly Eat Woman's Eye in India
(With or Without the Curry?)

Mother Nature tops Time person of the year list
(It must have been those butter commercials she did)

Nursing home keeps spirits up with own pub

(Can you get ticketed for operating a walker while intoxicated?)

2Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

that's it...I am SO moving to Ireland when I get old...

10:39 AM  
Blogger Crazy Politico said...

I'm close enough to old, I think I'll head over now.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home